From acclaimed psychologist Dr. Shad Helmstetter comes a life‑changing guide to helping you help yourself through motivational self‑talk and positive thinking.
Imagine relying on yourself to optimize your outlook, focus your plans, and keep you on top, in touch, and going for it! You can do it, by adopting the simple techniques of self‑talk, and understanding the power of key phrases like these:
* I choose my thoughts. No thought, at any time, can dwell in my mind without my permission.
* I have talents, skills and abilities—and I’m discovering new talents all the time.
* I take time to listen and communicate. I’m patient and understanding. It’s worth working at, and I do.
* I focus my attention on the things I can control. If l can’t affect it or direct it—I accept it.
* I know that what I believe about myself is what l will become—so I believe in the best for myself.
Acclaimed psychologist Dr. Shad Helmstetter shows you how to make positive self‑talk a permanent habit. Give yourself the kind, loving, determined support you would give to your best friend. Harness the power of the ultimate motivator—you!
About the Author: Shad Helmstetter, PhD, (ShadHelmstetter.com) is a bestselling author whose books are published in many languages in more than 64 countries worldwide. Dr. Helmstetter is one of the most respected behavioral researchers of our time and has appeared on more than 1,200 radio and television programs, including repeat appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN News.